Hello Everyone! I wanted to share some of my finishes and WIP (Works in Progress) projects for the past two months and list my goals for November. I never did a post for just September because I worked on a lot of things, but didn’t get much finished.
If you are here for Block 4 of Save the Bees, you might enjoy reading to the bottom of this page to see some of my work or you can go here. Make sure to leave your comment on the Save the Bees post to be part of the OLFA Giveaway.
So…you can see from this list, that I only finished three things in September (click the links to read more about each project):
- The Save the Bees mini quilt. You’ll have to wait for the first Monday in December to see the final quilt.
- Two Hand Crafter’s Carry-All Baskets for camping.
- Made the Endless Summer Mini into a Christmas Table Runner.
Instead of making a new list for October, I just continued to work off the September list.
- I made 21 of the Petit Four baskets and filled them with 3 fat eighths for gifts for the retreat goers. I totally forgot to get a picture of them all together at the retreat, but this is what one looks like. This is a free pattern byAnnie.
- Finished the quilt top for the 2017 Quilting Life BOM at the retreat.
- Made two pillows using two blocks from Jacquelynne Steves Giving Thanks Mystery quilt that was part of The Art of Home Club patterns.
- This picture also shows the Twirl Mini (white pillow) for the November Minis and More Parade that I completed.
- I also worked on the Cheddar and Indigo blocks and the Swoon blocks.
- I started a new Christmas quilt at the retreat using the Swell fabric by Urban Chiks.
- I also finished some embroidery pieces and started working on a knitted sweater from last year. October was a productive month and with a camping trip thrown in.
- For November, my list is not as long as I usually make it.
- First up is the Mini for this month, “Stitched with Love” by Thimbleblossoms.
- Continue to quilt the 2017 Moda Blockheads Quilt. I’m about half way through with it.
- Try to finish at least one of these quilts by the end of the month. The top one is the Swell quilt and the bottom is Winterville.
- And this is finished, a Journal Cover for my quilting journal. I’ll have a whole blog post next week on making this cover.
And the other big thing I’ve been working on is a new collection for Jacquelynne Steves The Art of Home Club.
This is part of the applique design I’ve been working on and below is one of the test blocks.
I think this will keep me busy for a while. I hope you have a great rest of your week and thanks for stopping by!