Hello Everyone! It’s been a busy week trying to catch up with household chores and sewing projects since our beach vacation last week. It’s fun to go away, but tough when you get home!
If you are looking for the “I Love Home BOM” go here. You have until Sunday night at midnight to enter the giveaway on that blog post.
I’m linking my list up at Charm About You. Now for my list for the Q4 of the 2017 FAL:
They are from left to right:
- Jake’s Disappearing 4-patch. This has been on my list for a year, but I am actually quilting it now.
- November’s “a year in the garden stitchery” designed by Jenny of Elefantz.
- Mini Dashing for the Minis and More Parade for October. Pattern by Corey Yoder.
- I Love Home BOM designed by Jacquelynne Steves.
- On Point quilt started during National Jelly Roll Sew Day. Need to add 3 more rows and finish.
- I am participating in @sewfoxymama #100hexies100days2017 on Instagram. I have several things in mind to make with them.
- December’s “a year in the garden stitchery” designed by Jenny of Elefantz.
- Woodland Retreat quilt using Woodland Retreat flannel by Jan Shade Beach.
- Make this Candy Dish Mini by Sherri K. Falls of This and That Pattern Co.
- (Not pictured) November’s Minis and More mini, pattern unknown at this time.
This should keep me busy, especially now that swim season has started for my daughter and we plan to attend some meets in Florida and we will be camping later this month.
Now for the Q3 Wrap-up:
I had a good quarter. I had 9 items on my list and I finished 8. I also continued with the Moda Blockheads and have kept up except for the last couple of weeks. I’ve made all the blocks for the Quilting Life BOM, and Jacquelynne Steves BOM. I made three more swoon blocks this past quarter and started the On Point quilt. I also made a pillow from this
The pillow is finished and I’m almost through writing a pattern for it. I plan to sell it on Craftsy as a PDF download by the end of the week.
I hope you enjoyed the wrap-up and if you want to join in, you have until Saturday, Oct 7 at 11:00 PM EDT to link your list up here.
Thanks for stopping by!