Hello Everyone! I hope all my American followers had a great 4th of July. It was noisy around here. A few years ago, Georgia legalized buying fireworks in the state. You used to have to go to Alabama or South Carolina to but them. On the 4th around here, the fireworks started going off around 7:00 and continued non-stop and in surround sound until 11:00. We were only able to see a few, but definitely could hear them.
Now onto my list for the third quarter of the 2017 Finish-A-Long. I’m going to link my list up Charm About You. I’m keeping the list a bit smaller this quarter because I’m involved in three block of the months and want to continue to work on my swoon blocks.
- Caitlyn’s T-Shirt Quilt
- Jake’s Quilt. This quilt has been on my list for a year. I just need to quilt it now!
- A new dress made from an Art Gallery Fabrics knit.
- Quilt the Blocks on the Go for Quilts that Grow.
- September’s “a year in the garden” embroidery
- July Mini’s and More, mini Tulip Market by Cory Yoder
- Not pictured – October’s “a year in the garden” embroidery, the embroidery is already traced.
- Not pictured – August Minis and More
- Not pictured – September Minis and More
These should keep me busy along with the Quilting Life block of the month,
the Modablockheads Block of the Week, here’s the lasted one:
Block 17, Trail of Tears, by Lisa Bongean.
and Jacquelynne Steves “I Love Home Block of the Month”. Here’s a sneak peak:
I also want to continue to work on my swoon block.
Now to recap my Quarter 2 List.
I had 11 items on my list and finished 9:
This was a good quarter! You can read about my finishes here.
Thanks for stopping by!