Hello everyone! Well, I missed the deadline to link my finishes for the 2017 Finish-A-Long, Q1. I thought I had this week to get it done, but they closed on April 1. Different rules this year. Anyway, the finishes are listed after this quarter’s list.
First, I’ll show you what I hope to get finished this quarter.
- April’s Minis and More, Mini Vintage
- Jake’s quilt. This has been on my list for quite some time. I have all the blocks in the rows together, now to get the rows sewn together. I want to at least get the top done.
- Crosshatch, quilt pattern by Amy Smart. I have the fabric for this graduation quilt for my niece.
- The Ultimate Tote Bag, my own design.
- June, A Year in the Garden, stitchery.
- Stitchery pattern by Jacquelynne Steve’s, to be made into a pillow.
7. Coin Quilt for my nephew’s graduation, made from Adventures Fabric
8. Sample quilt made for Jacquelynne Steve’s Art of Home Club for May
9. May Minis and More
10. June Minis and More
11. Quilt Blocks on the Go for Quilts that Grow
Now, for the first quarter. You can find my original list here.
This is what I actually finished on the list…
I also started and finished the Table Runner and Placemat set by Jacquelynne Steve’s Art of Home Club.
I also started Thimble Blossoms Swoon 16 quilt…
I finished these three blocks and three more are in the works. It’s going to be a year long progress.
I also started a Block of the Month by Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life and the Modablock Heads Block of the Week.
I pieced all my Blocks on the Go for Quilts that Grow together…
It needs to be quilted which is on this quarter’s list.
I’m going to link this list up at Charm About You. Why not join in. You have until April 8 to link up your list. Thanks for stopping by.